Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Resolutions Book Style!


This is sort of a meme/list kind of thing started by Melissa at My world... in words and pages. I kind of edited the picture a little to suit my layout. Hope you don't mind. Anyways, My New Years Resolutions bookish style are the following.

#1 - Shorten my TBR pile, lately, I've been adding more and more books into my TBR pile without actually buying and reading those books and also the pile that's actually left unread on my shelves. I have a bunch that really need to be read. Hopefully, I can find a challenge that'll help me read and finish all the classics that sit idle on my shelves.

#2 - Write more reviews, hopefully, next year I'll get to write more reviews on books in various different genres. If I manage to actually go through other genres other than historical and YA. My list of Reviews.

#3 - Comment more, I feel like I've been neglecting some of the great blogs by just passing by and not actually commenting. I should comment more!

#4 - Join Challenges, Challenges always help build motivation and finish all the things that need to be finished like the idle books on my shelves! I can't wait to get started on some of the challenges everyone has lined up in the blogmosphere! My Challenges can be found here.

#5 - Read more YA, I made this blog especially for the genre YA. So, I can't wait to start reading more YA based books!

5 comments:

  1. These are great resolutions !! You should definitely stick to it ... so should I !! =) Your blog is great Naj !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals for the New Year! I completely agree with #3. I'll read the awesome posts...and then proceed to go onto the next without leaving any comment. Definitely something to work on. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. I may do this list tomorrow, I'm kind of sleepy right now hehe. So awesome you joined the classics challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list I agree with 1 and 3 definitely. I'm very about doing both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture! The first thing I notice was the picture coloring matched you blog nicely and I love it! :) That is really cool to play with that like that. :)

    I completely hear you on the adding to the tbr pile more than getting through it. I've been doing that a lot lately. It is so easy to do with all these amazing books being released and the ones already out. :)

    I hope you have a wonderful New Year! And glad you have found your blog! Thank you for the link up and shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.