Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday #1 : Books I hope Santa Brings


      1.  Blood Promise by Richelle Mead, it is the only book I'm missing from the series besides Last Sacrifice which will be coming out next year over here.   
    2. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead, is the last installment to the vampire academy. I can't wait to get it. 
    3. Evernight by Claudia Grey, I think Santa's "elves" already got me one of these. 
    4. Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes  
     5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 
    7. Firelight by Sophie Jordan     
    8. Honalee by Amanda Hocking, such a pretty cover! 
    9. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong     
    10. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 
    Whats in your Top Ten Tuesday? Let me know in the comment section below.  

6 comments:

  1. All these books are great !! The Evernight series is, Shiver and Firelight are awesome !! Happy reading !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Shiver on a lot of lists. Hope Santa is good to you!

    My list of books I hope Santa brings is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What books am I hoping to get from Santa?

    1. Hunger Games triology box set by Suzanne Collins
    2. Millennium/Girl with the Dragon Tattoo box set by Stieg Larsson
    3. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
    4. Matched by Ally Condie
    5. Vampire Academy box set by Richelle Mead
    6. Of Thee I Sing by President Barack Obama
    7. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
    8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
    9. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
    10. Strange Fate by L.J. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I love Shiver. Hope you get that one in your Xmas stocking. I have City of Bones but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I've never read any of the Vampire Academy novels but I'm thinking I'm going to have to give them a go soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard much about Honalee but the cover is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of these books are very good. I've probably read/have half of them the VA books, Shiver, evernight, the summoning, firelight, city of bones all books that I have/read. i like Amanda hockings books too so Honalee looks interesting it went on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.