Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bookshelf Showcase #3

BookShelf Show Case is a once a month meme hosted by AwesomeSauce Book Club You can show off your personal book shelf or another book shelf you find really fun or that you love.

Nothing new here! :D  I'm going to be rearranging this shelf soon. :D



My parents will be getting me new shelves and in the meantime I'll be using this. I had an overflow of books when mail came in a week ago. But I ain't complaining! I love mail. :D

Hows your shelf looking?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new bookshelf Naj !! =) I'm sure it will look great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new book shelf!! I love setting them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the books! I wonder what they look like in the new bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.