Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #11

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, wherein we share teasers (not spoilers) from the books we're currently reading.

  Goodreads:

Reviews:

Teaser:  "The unending darkness became a landscape of black jagged rocks--boxes and crates. Only a pale moonglow made it through the thick grime coating the windows" - Page 114
Comments: I know, its not much of a teaser but I love the play of words here. Its beautiful. I love this series. Its different from the usual cliches. Long live Kelley Armstrong!

Whats on your Teaser Tuesday this week? Let me know!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Kelley Armstrong is AMAZING. Every book she writes is awesome. I loved this series and I am excited for the spin off- The Gathering.

    Great Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely reads beautifully! Nice Teaser

    here's my teaser for this week!
    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your teaser !! I am almost halfway through The Summoning and I really like it so far !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to read this series. I love Kelley Armstrong's adult novels, but have yet to pick up her YAs. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Great teaser!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.