Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bookshelf Showcase #4

BookShelf Show Case is a once a month meme hosted by AwesomeSauce Book Club You can show off your personal book shelf or another book shelf you find really fun or that you love.






Comments: 
Since the break started I've began moving some really old books into a closet in a different room. -.- Its all I could do to make space because my parents changed their mind about buying me a new shelf since I have no place to put it. -.- I actually wanted a wall shelf but they don't trust it seeing the amount of books I have. Hahaha. Sigh. Oh well. :D Better than nothing.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your shelves are gorg! Umm I'd have to clean mine to actually take a photograph...so yeah not happening anytime soon lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your comment on Twitter that there would be more space. But looks like most of the space is allready filled out :P

    But love your shelves. So full of personality :D
    I actually took some pictures of some of my shelves de other day :P Think about putting them up tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.