Saturday, April 23, 2011

On My Wishlist #17

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.


Comments: Seriously, why? WHY? doesn't my local book store have the other books but not this one? Helllo! What happen to BUY THE BOOKS IN SEQUENCE! -.- So annoying! Anyways, this week I have Bloody Bones (Anita Blake #5) by Laurell K. Hamilton and I'm dying to know what happens. A lot of people say this has too much erotic and I'm like. O.O Its been like 4 books already and I didn't read anything of that like. But then again there are more than 15 books out already that I have to get through. We'll see. :D Haha. 

Whats on your wishlist this week? Let me know below.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I have to confess I never read beyond the first Anita book! LOts of people enjoy them though - esepcially the first few so I hope you get hold of this one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so odd that they are not in sequence! Haha. Been meaning to start this series for a while.

    http://www.bookpurring.com/2011/04/on-my-wishlist-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the fifth book is just awesome !! HOT SCENES !!! =) You so have to order it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! I have to admit I've only read the first book too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not surprised. For some odd reason that is usually the way it works. At least for me. When I am looking for something, it's not there and when I find it, it's everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of her stuff, but hope you get it soon :)
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hawaiian history and culture is another interest of mine. So when I saw a review of this book pop up on Twitter, I had to click through and read it. The book sounds good. Come see which book I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of hers in a while, I began to get a bit fed up, but might have to check this one out.
    Great pick :)

    Happy reading

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You aren't at the filthy point in the series yet! ;) Bloody Bones is a great book - the next several at least are really good, the really insane sex doesn't start for another three or so, I think, lol.

    Hope you get to read this soon.

    My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.