Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #19

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)

Expected Release: July 26th, 2011
Goodreads Synopsis: A lot has changed in the six months since Evie escaped from the International Paranormal Containment Agency with her shape-shifter boyfriend, Lend. She finally has the blissfully normal life she’s always dreamed of, including:
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)

But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her...and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be...Evie herself.

So much for normal.


Comments: I enjoyed the first book but didn't let myself enjoy as much because I was reading the book during a bad situation. -.- But I still liked it! :D I can't wait for the next book. Yay! :D 

Whats on your WoW?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really can´t wait for this one either :)
    Loved the first one <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this. I tried winning it like a dozen different contests. My luck is not so good.lol. Great Pick!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.