Saturday, July 30, 2011

On My Wishlist #21


 and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click 


Summary from Maria Rachel Hooley's Official Site:

Could you ask someone to sacrifice her life for yours?

Olivia Classen is distraught over her missing and presumed dead twin sister. She is so distraught that she almost kills herself. Logan Renwar, head of the vampire counsel, saves her from a tumble off a bridge and helps her unravel the mystery surrounding Ashley Classen’s death. But he hides a darker secret—that he seeks Olivia’s blood to make him human again. Neither of them is counting on falling in love, and Logan will discover that existence isn’t defined by mortality or immortality but by Olivia. The question is, once she discovers his intentions and the truth of Ashley’s murder, will she be able to shake the darkness threatening to destroy her.

Comments: Squee! I made the cover and I summary makes me wish I had the book already. Its not out yet but I can't wait for it. :D


Photobucket

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.