Sunday, October 7, 2012

In My Mailbox #48 : Contemporary Overload + Jane Eyre Retellings!


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.

Hey guys! I'm finally on time with IMM's! I'm so happy. *does a little dance* Check out all the contemporary books I got and the Jane Eyre Retellings I got. :) I loooooove Jane Eyre!







Book I designed! Super excited that I get to hold it :) Thanks Sarah! I can't wait to read it.






What did you get this week? :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that's a big haul you got here Naj :) !! I can't wait to read Easy and Jessica Rules the Dark Side .. I really have to purchase copies !! Looking forward to read your reviews on all these books darling ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.