Saturday, January 12, 2013

Seriously Series Challenge



I wasn't going to join any other reading challenges BUT the one on goodreads mainly because I wasn't up for updating the list regularly and some how I always forget to link back to the host. 

This challenge on the other hand was very intriguing when one of the hosts told me about how she was quickly going through her series and I said "I want to do that too". She told me that she did it as a challenge and led me to the original post about the challenge. 

"Definition: For this challenge, we define a series as a collection of two or more books that belong together and where the second book is published before the end of 2013. This is a pretty broad definition of series, and it includes traditional series like the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, less traditional series like Stephanie Perkins's YA contemps (Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door), and shorter series, like Kendare Blake's Anna series (Anna Dressed in Blood, Girl of Nightmares).
A series is considered complete in one of two ways: either as finishing all the books that you own in the series or as obtaining and reading all the books that have been published in the series to date. Because we don't want this challenge to become a financial burden, how you choose to define completion is left to your discretion."

~~~~~~


Goals:
To finish Semi-Serious 1-6 series
Striked - books I've read during the challange
Striked in Purple - books I have read before the challenge

1 - Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J. R. Ward
  • Dark Lover
  • Lover Eternal
  • Lover Awakened
  • Lover Revealed
  • Lover Unbound
  • Lover Enshrined
  • Lover Avenged
  • Lover Mine
  • Lover Unleashed
  • Lover Reborn
  •  Lover At Last
2 - Highlander Series by Karen Marie Moning 
  • Beyond the Highland Mist
  • To Tame a Highland Warrior
  • The Highlander's Touch
  • Kiss of the Highlander
  • The Dark Highlander
  • The Immortal Highlander
  • Spell of the Highlander
  • Into The Dreaming 
3 - Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter
    • Darkest Night
    • Darkest Kiss
    • Darkest Pleasure
    • Darkest Whisper
    • Darkest Passion 
    • Darkest Lie


      4 - Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones
      • First Grave on the Right
      • Second Grave on the Left
      • Third Grave Dead Ahead
      • Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet
      • Fifth Grave Past The Light
      5 - Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning 
      • Darkfever
      • Bloodfever
      • Faefever
      • Dreamfever
      • Shadowfever
       6 - House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast
      • Marked
      • Betrayed
      • Chosen
      • Untamed
      • Hunted
      • Tempted
      • Burned
      • Awakened
      • Destined
      • Hidden
      • Revealed
      ~~~~~
      Extras:

      Caster Series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
      • Beautiful Creatures
      • Beautiful Darkness
      • Beautiful Chaos  
      The Immortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
      • City of Bones
      • City of Ashes
      • City of Glass
      • City of Fallen Angels

       Woah, I have a habit of not finishing series huh? Loool! I actually have a lot more. But I think I'll stick to these for a awhile.


      6 comments:

      1. Wow!! Super Reader!! And I just started the House of Night series this week with Marked and it's amazing!! I love the series :)

        P.S. I also nominated you for a lovely blog award. If you don't want to post about it, that's totally cool. I just wanted to let you know because I love your blog. Your reviews are always so amazing :) Happy reading!

        http://megzmaddreadz.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-blog-award-nomination-so-sweet.html

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. I'm glad you like the HoN series. :) I did too. Need to finish up the rest of the series though. :))

          Awwwh! Thank you so much for the award. It means a lot to me. <3

          Delete
      2. Oh, I like how you did your list -- putting down the entire series and crossing off what you've already read. It's very easy to follow. If I didn't have ninety bajillion books on my lists, I'd go change it. But, uhh, I'm a little lazy. Anyway! We're glad you're joining us! Good luck!

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Hahahahaha - you're hilarious. :) I know how that feels. I was lucky that I wasn't lazy to put this up! *big hugs* Thanks for hosting this!

          Delete
      3. I also joined this challenge.. But did not decide which series to finish yet :P So many to choose between

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. I know right! There's waaay too much to do. :(

          Delete

      Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.