Monday, December 16, 2013

Blog Hop: Holiday Wishlist (Top 5)



This wonderful Blog Hop is hosted by Gliterary Girl Media check out their post over here.

The holidays are here! And in Bahrain we get our Christmas shopping done REAAAAL late because celebrating it isn't a norm in our culture. But it's 2013 and I know I and my cousins would love to celebrate. So here are a five things I need. Take note, I said NEED not WANT. Hahaha


Oversized Sweaters





Fluffy Socks


$25 Amazon Gift Card (for books I can't get anywhere but Amazon -.-)

Cute Ghost Mouse Pad


New Screen Protector for my iPhone 4



~

I know! I know! They're pretty lame. But I need them. Hahaha. Onto my giveaway! 



Don't forget to join the GRAND FINALE giveaway here.

A Book Bag Filled With Swag and Books (Some autographed)
A Gliterary Girl Media Holiday Book Sampler
Your Choice of Two of the Books Within the Sampler
$25 Gift Card
GGM Personalized Notepad

~

Now, Hop on the other blogs to join in more of the fun! :)

~







 photo Signature_zpse00db79a.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Your wish list sounds like some great things. I hope you get some of the things on your list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.